Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He's home, yay!

So the hubby has been gone for a few weeks for work and is now home....yay! It's hard to be home all the time with kids and not being able to leave the house alone, ever. Sometimes thats all I need, to get in the car and go somewhere without having to worry about shoes, socks, coats, and carseats, to just get in and go. And then I miss the kids when I am gone. Go figure. So I am planning the MOPS Swap, a huge MOPS garage sale at Lighthouse with another gal named Susan, and I think it will go really well. Its like my one big assignment from MOPS this year, and I'm excited. I have been planning, and making notes, and figuring stuff out. Need to have a meeting with the gals who did it last year, and pinpoint some things, but its really awesome. A big room full of stuff that has been donated and is up for grabs. And the teen moms need some of this stuff so badly, it's rewarding to get them what they need. TTFN! Kimmie Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment